|WATER VOLUME||DIMENSIONS||GLASS THICKNESS|
|SYSTEM||290 litres||90 x 60 x 148 cm|
|TANK||225 litres||90 x 60 x 46 cm||12 mm|
|SUMP||65 litres||67L x 46W x 38Hcm||6 mm|
|CABINET||90 x 60 x 102 cm|
|PIPEWORK||2 x 32MM STANDPIPES||1 x 20MM RETURN|
D-D Reef Pro 900 Aquarium
D-D Reef-Pro 900
As hobbyists, with each new aquarium that we own we learn how to identify and improve small details in the design and incorporate these ideas into our next 'perfect system'.
With the D-D Reef-Pro Aquarium we have taken decades of continuous improvements and incorporated them into our own version of the 'perfect system', affordable and suitable for both beginners or advanced aquarists.
The flexible design provides an easy to use robust system that can be tailored to suit even the most demanding aquarist and includes all of the essential features required for keeping a successful aquarium.
- Crystal clear, braceless aquarium with full polished edges to give an unimpeded view of your own personal reef.
- Balanced width to height ratio to enhance viewing, aquascaping and ease of coral placement.
- Unique 'Invisible weir box' design in black glass which almost disappears into the back of the aquarium.
- Multi-stage weir design provides a high turnover rate in the tank whilst minimising drain down levels in a power loss situation.
- Special “Ultra-Flow” weir comb allows 30-50% more water through, so that larger flow rates can be used.
- Twin overflow pipes offer safe, silent operation.
- Dry Box built into weir section to hide and pass through any pump and lighting cables.
- Perfectly matched for use with the D-D Slimline lighting bracket and AquaIllumination lighting.
- Sleek, extra tall cabinet that offers the perfect viewing height for the aquarium.
- Modern, heavy duty cabinet construction with high quality finish to compliment the home environment.
- Extra height internal space for installation and maintenance of equipment.
- Cabinet supplied pre-assembled as standard.
- Removable quick release, bi-folding door to offer improved access for maintenance.
- Lacquer coated, fully adjustable, soft close hinges.
- Adjustable feet to allow correct levelling of the aquarium on uneven floors.
- Good ventilation incorporated into the chiller and sump areas.
- Separate chiller section with storage shelf included on larger models.
- Twin filter socks with silencing plate. (1)
- Lift out filter sock section for easy ClariSea installation. (1)
- Large skimmer / equipment section. (2)
- Refugium section for Caulerpa bed or for growing coral frags. (3)
- Pump chamber. (4)
- Large top-up reservoir. (5)
Shipping TermsAt Complete Koi & Aquatics, we endeavour to process and ship all orders placed online as quick as possible. In order for your order to be processed that day, orders must be placed by 12:00. Working days are defined as Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays and Christmas holiday periods). Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays will be processed the next working day. We do not offer a Saturday delivery option online.
This delivery policy is strictly only valid for UK mainland delivery addresses. For other destinations please contact our head office on 01204 582105 or email in at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Much is Delivery?Free Delivery
ALL orders over £49.00 qualify for free delivery at Complete Koi & Aquatics. Depending on the size and weight of the product this can range from next day delivery, to a 5 working day delivery. *This does not include livestock. *This may exclude certain UK addresses
Next Day Tracked Delivery - £5.99
Customers will have the option to pay £5.99 for next day tracked delivery by APC. In these instances, automated messages will be sent out via text OR email allocating a timeslot for delivery. APC are the ONLY licenced livestock couriers in the UK
ALL fish purchased via Complete Koi & Aquatics will also be sent out via APC as a next-day, non-conveyable, wet delivery with an AM time slot. Due to the health of the fish we are unable to offer an afternoon delivery.
The fish are packed with plenty of oxygen and water to get them through the night. They are kept in the secure caged part of the vans and are handled with care. When the fish arrive, carefully float the bags in the pond to acclimatise them. Generally, we recommend floating the bags for around 30 minutes. After this we then recommend introducing small amounts of pond water to the bag for a further 15 minutes, prior to introducing them to their new home.
Royal Mail Delivery - £3.99
Orders under £49.00 will also have the option to purchase our standard Royal Mail delivery service. This costs £3.99 and generally takes 2-3 working days.
What happens if the items I have ordered are out of stock?
In the unlikely event that an item you order should be out of stock we will contact you by phone or email.
Will you ship my order over split deliveries?
Your order will be shipped in one delivery. If you would like your order to be split, please contact us. There will be an additional delivery charge for this.
You can return or exchange any goods bought from Complete Koi & Aquatics within 28 days from receiving them.
If your goods were delivered, on arrival do not sign and accept delivery if there is any indication of damage caused to the goods.
When choosing products at Complete Koi & Aquatics, please take your time or seek advice from our helpful staff. The return of any unwanted products will be at the customers expense. In order to return goods, they must be in an unused, undamaged, re-sellable condition. You must also present the relevant paperwork when returning goods to help us identify you as the buyer.
Any non-faulty/undamaged goods which arrive in an unsellable condition will NOT be considered for a refund, exchange or credit. Until we receive the goods, you are responsible for the condition and any damage which occurs to the goods. You should obtain a proof of postage for the goods so that in the event of the goods becoming lost you have a evidence of returning it. Once we have received the goods, we will refund the purchase price (less any original carriage charges) immediately, or in any case within 30 days.
Damaged/faulty goods are eligible for replacement subject to individual warranties. Goods must be returned to Complete Koi & Aquatics within 14 days of reporting the issue.
We require all returns to be sent with relevant documentation to enable us to identify the buyer and cross check the faulty equipment.
Once received Complete Koi & aquatics will conduct a full assessment of the faulty goods, and on confirming they are damaged OR faulty we will repair or replace them at our discretion. Due to the large range of goods we supply, it may be necessary to send the goods back to the manufacturer for an expert assessment on the alleged damage/faulty.
If the manufacturer tests the goods and deems them NOT faulty or damaged, they will be returned to the customer at an additional cost to cover postage and packaging. Some high-end products may not be replaced if found faulty/damaged but repaired, this is done at the manufacturer’s absolute discretion.
Complete Koi & Aquatics does not accept liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by couriers.
At Complete Koi & Aquatics, the health and welfare of your fish is our utmost priority. If your fish appears unwell OR in the unfortunate event of losing a fish, then we recommend contacting the store directly. Staff will assist in looking into the cause of the problem and advise on best cause of treatment.
Recover the body of the fish and place in aquarium/pond water in an airtight container OR bag – DO NOT FREEZE. Take a separate sample of aquarium/pond water Bring the fish and water sample to Complete Koi & Aquatics for detailed analysis, at your first convenience.
We do NOT accept returns of ANY fish. If you feel your concerns have not been handled correctly, please ask to speak with management.